Westlake Village Bankruptcy Attorney
Get Help from a Lawyer who Understands Debt Reduction and Elimination
Are you in debt? Do you want to stop creditor harassment? If so, you need the assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable Westlake Village bankruptcy attorney. Bankruptcy can occur for a variety of reasons. Many times people must file bankruptcy for reasons beyond their control. Employment problems, unpaid medical bills, divorce, and overwhelming credit card debt are just a few of the common reasons.
At the Ercolani Law Group we advise Westlake Village clients who have questions and concerns about how a bankruptcy filing will affect their homes, their cars, taxes, and student loans. Each state has different laws to exempt certain property from being taken in a bankruptcy filing. We can answer your questions, help you understand how the law applies to your individual situation, and advocate for you every step of the way.
Westlake Village Bankruptcy and Related Financial Issues
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – Get a fresh start by discharging qualifying debts.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Restructure your debt and start a repayment plan.
- Small Business Bankruptcy – Options for business owners who need help.
- Credit Card Bills and Bankruptcy – Debt discharge vs. negotiation and settlement.
- Stop Credit Harassment – Bill collectors need to follow Federal rules.
- Bankruptcy and Your Home- Options for your largest investment.
- Student Loans and Tax Debt – How filing for bankruptcy may help.
- Bankruptcy and Retirement – Savings plan (401, 403, IRA) considerations.
How Filing for Bankruptcy May Help Your Credit Score
Some of our clients are hesitant to file bankruptcy because they feel that doing so will forever ruin their credit. This is a myth credit companies would like you to believe. The fact is, filing for bankruptcy may be the only way for certain individuals, especially those who have stopped paying their creditors, to eventually rebuild their credit and get a fresh start.
Contact Us for a Phone Consultation or an Appointment at Our Westlake Village Office
The Ercolani Law Group is dedicated to assisting you in resolving your financial situation. We will provide you with straight answers to your debt questions. We will analyze your situation and tell you your options, including whether you qualify for bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is not for everyone, but often it is the best option for some. For information about the benefits of retaining our services, please contact us at 805-338-6880 or email today for a free consultation.